Who am I

A loser that don't deserve ; A coward that always hide ; This is where you will find the worst of mankind.

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Memories

Poly life have been great except for the fact that my class is not bonded at all. Lucky for me i have my guitar friends and they are all fun to be with. Well I think its alright to not have lots of friends but few great ones. Busy with FYP now and I am really scared and worried about it. I find myself getting lazy at everything and i really need some motivation. Can't really blame my lecturer for not answering my emails and I really do need to put more effort in the research part of the FYP. Although sometimes I don't really feel like a leader at all, I am still glad I have a very reliable teammate. As for my second teammate, i really wish he would start to be more proactive and focused. Apart from my FYP, I am actually really scared of everything right now. I am scared of how quickly my polytechnic life is gonna end, how I am gonna miss my lab sessions and lunch times with my friends. I will really miss those times I spent in the clubroom, those supper, those friends that share the same interest. I am scared that after poly, I am gonna begin my life as a soldier and I am afraid how I may lose contact with everyone, how those ties we had start to loosen. I don't really care what position I am in what unit what division. I really wish that in my army days, I can still keep in touch with those I love. I am scared that when I graduate, I may actually finally be moving out and be independant. Its scary to think that you are in a stranger's house and there dont seem to be any place safe to store your things. I really wish that eventually I can rent a really small apartment and furnish it into a small but cosy place I can call home. I am scared that when I start to work after my army days, I would be left out while others are studying in Universities. It sounded so convincing when I told my parents how my company I work in can fund my studies. It is actually very difficult to just that and I am already scared that I will be employed into companies that doesn't allow me to grow. Of all the things I am afraid of, I am scared of being unable to fulfill my dream: Having a family Honestly I don't really have many things that I truly wanna do. I don't really wanna be super rich. I don't really wanna be famous. I don't really wanna contribute to the world like how the scientists did. What I really wanna do is to meet someone who truly understands me, accept me, and love me with all her heart. Then, my dream would be to make her happy , have a family with her and make a difference to her world. I have met many girls but none would accept me as someone who can make a difference to her world. There are so many things I want to do as a couple, but no one actually wants me to do just that. I guess eventually I will have to do everything alone and be alone all my life. I haven't grown from being a coward too. Scared of how things can turn out if I make a decision and hence choose to escape from it. Like how I really like her but eventually she is with another guy. I really do lack the courage. I sincerely hope that the next time I blog, my post would be full of great, fantastic news;something with more life to it. Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment