Who am I

A loser that don't deserve ; A coward that always hide ; This is where you will find the worst of mankind.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Feelings

Sitting in the Fantasia room with the couple, Khaliesah and Ryan, doing work, with my headphones on. I think it must be instagram and the music. I thought back the time when I did something stupid. Again.

I didnt know why but I told her how I felt. I dont know what answer to expect but the thing that I torally didnt expect was...the picture she posted on Instagram the next day. I think it is done to show me, to answer me.

Heart broken.Who would'nt?

Its just like the time when I bought a Polaroid as a gift. And in the end, it was still over. Now that I am in Poly?, I will.never make the same mistake again. To like a girl.

I guess these two experiences have made me afraid to have a relationship. Really, not at this age. Or, not ever gonna happen.

I just think that my friends around me who are in a relationship are really fortunate. They love.And they are loved back. I dont wanna love anymore. I am scared. I dont want to hurt myself. More importantly, I dont wanna disappoint and hurt a girl. I have seen too much of it.

Too those in a relationship, dont take love lightly.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment