Who am I

A loser that don't deserve ; A coward that always hide ; This is where you will find the worst of mankind.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

I am back

So what made me blog again? Well actually my classmate Sim has a blog and its a secret. Dor her boy friend of course. Anyway, seems like my last post was still in my Secondaey school days. Now, i am actually a POLY student. I will write tentatively the life I have experienced so far in SP bit for now I shall talk about today:) I am actually blogging in the car, on the way back home from East coast park after a Seafood feast, right now with my first ever touch phone小米2:))) Am anticipating the covers to come soon since bro is xoming back to Singapore from his intern in HK.
Anyway, today is Hari Raya so its a

Anyway, today was a blast! Although the actual plan was a trip to Malaysia(Cameran Highlands, actually i dont know if i spell it correctly), we( uncle aunt cousin da yi and me) were out for the whole day.

Firstly we ate Macs for breakfast. Big breakfast taste monotonous to me. Originally we wanted to cycle but end up walking in the Riverside park for a while.

We then went to ehub to bowl. My ball curved oh my god hope i remember how i did it in future.
And so.we walked around for a little bit ate lunch in a small restaurant(fish head curry bean sprout with salty fish pork meat and prawn sauce chicken and barley watet)and went to Party World for Karaoke weeee:)

Lastly we went to East Coast Park for seafood. Not as good as i hoped for( chilli crab mee goreng duck meat wrap kankong cereal prawn) walked around for a bit and yup head foer home! In fact now am in the carpark hahah.

Lastly, Saturday and Sunday is gonna be my competition. First time playing for SP o.O

Now back home for work!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment